|Lexington City Council|
|January 2013 - Present|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|First elected||November 2012|
|Bachelor's||University of Kentucky|
|J.D.||University of Kentucky|
Scutchfield holds a B.S. in Psychology and a J.D. from the University of Kentucky. Her professional experience includes working as a Staff Attorney for Judge John R. Adams of the Fayette Circuit Court, Assistant County Attorney for the Fayette County Attorney’s Office, Executive Director for the Bluegrass Tennis Association, attorney with the law firm of Hurt, Crosbie & May, PLLC, Criminal Justice/Paralegal Chair and Instructor at ITT Technical Institute and Research and Development Manager for the Girl Scouts of Kentucky’s Wilderness Road in Lexington.
The city of Lexington, Kentucky held elections for city council on November 4, 2014. A primary election took place on May 20, 2014. Incumbent Jennifer Scutchfield, Michael Moynahan and Ismael Shalash were initially scheduled to meet in the District 7 primary, but Shalash was removed from the ballot. Scutchfield and Moynahan both advanced to the general election. Scutchfield defeated Moynahan.
|Lexington City Council District 7 General Election, 2014|
|Source: Fayette County Clerk's Office - Official 2014 Election Results|
Scutchfield and her husband, Alex, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jennifer + Scutchfield + Lexington"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Lexington, Kentucky
- Lexington, Kentucky city council elections, 2014
- United States municipal elections, 2014
- City of Lexington, "7th District," accessed May 21, 2014
- Fayette County Clerk, "Fayette County Primary Candidates In Ballot Position Order," accessed May 19, 2014
- City of Lexington, "Unofficial primary election results," accessed May 20, 2014
- Fayette County Clerk, "Official general election results," accessed November 4, 2014
|Lexington City Council District 7
| Succeeded by|