Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Virginia State Senate, District 33|
|January 24, 2014-Present|
|January 11, 2016|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||January 21, 2014|
|Next general||November 3, 2015|
|Bachelor's||University of Maryland|
|J.D.||The College of William and Mary, Marshall-Wythe School of Law|
|Birthday||May 27, 1968|
|Place of birth||Washington, D.C.|
Wexton obtained her B.A. at the University of Maryland and her J.D. at the College of William and Mary and Marshall-Wythe School of Law. She is an attorney.
|Virginia State Senate, District 33, Special Election, 2014|
|Independent||Joe T. May||9.8%||2,117|
Jennifer is married to Andrew L. Wexton.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jennifer + Wexton + Virginia + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Virginia State Legislature
- Virginia State Senate
- Virginia Senate Committees
- Virginia state legislative districts
- Virginia General Assembly, "Senator Jennifer T. Wexton," accessed February 20, 2014
- sbe.virginia.gov, "Official candidate list," accessed December 31, 2013
- Washington Post, "Democrats win state Senate seat in Northern Virginia — and perhaps control of the chamber," January 21, 2014
- Virginia Secretary of State, "Official special election results," accessed January 30, 2014
- nbc29.com, "VA Senate Special Election Set Jan. 21," December 20, 2013
Mark Herring (D)
|Virginia Senate District 33
| Succeeded by|