|Oregon House of Representatives District 36|
|January 12, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Assistant Majority Leader-Politics, Oregon House of Representatives|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of Oregon|
Williamson earned her B.S. in Political Science/Women's Studies from the University of Oregon in 1996 and her J.D. from Willamette University. Her professional experience includes working for Education Research Nonprofit, as an assistant vice-president for Communications and Public Affairs at Portland State University and as an attorney at Davis Wright Tremaine, Portland.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Williamson served on the following committees:
|Oregon Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Ways and Means|
Elections for the office of Oregon House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Incumbent Jennifer Williamson was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Amanda Burnham is running as a Libertarian candidate. Williamson and Burnham will face off in the general election.
Williamson won election in the 2012 election for Oregon House District 36. Williamson defeated Sharon Meieran and Benjamin Jay Barber in the May 15 Democratic primary and defeated Bruce Neal (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Oregon House of Representatives, District 36, General Election, 2012|
|Oregon House of Representatives, District 36 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Benjamin Jay Barber||2.4%||240|
Comprehensive donor information for Williamson is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Williamson raised a total of $252,561 during that time period. This information was last updated on June 13, 2013.
|Jennifer Williamson's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Oregon State House, District 36||$252,561|
|Grand Total Raised||$252,561|
2012Williamson won election to the Oregon State House in 2012. During that election cycle, Williamson raised a total of $252,561.
|Oregon State House 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Jennifer Williamson's campaign in 2012|
|Knight, Philip H.||$20,000|
|Oregon Trial Lawyers Association||$10,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$252,561|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Williamson is married to her husband, Paul.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jennifer + Williamson + Oregon + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oregon House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Oregon State Legislature
- Joint Committees
- Oregon state legislative districts
- Official campaign website
- Profile from the Oregon House of Representatives
- Profile from Open States
- Jennifer Williamson on Facebook
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography of Rep. Williamson," accessed May 25, 2014
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Official Results - May 20, 2014 Primary Election," accessed July 8, 2014
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Candidate Filing," accessed March 17, 2014
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Candidate Filings for the House," accessed April 11, 2012
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Oregon State House Official Primary Results for 2012," accessed May 15, 2014
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Oregon State House Official General Results for 2012," accessed May 24, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Williamson, Jennifer," accessed June 13, 2013
Mary Nolan (D)
|Oregon House of Representatives - District 36
| Succeeded by|