|Transparency grading process|
Evaluating the city's website
- City council members and their contact information are listed.
- Council meeting dates, times, and location are listed on the frontpage.
- How to make a public records request is provided on the city's site.
- Administrative officials are listed under a Department drop down menu.
- Budgetary information is not published.
- Meeting minutes and agendas are not posted.
- Audit reports are not available.
- City contracts are not online.
- Local tax, building permit and zoning information is not posted.