Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 139|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Hannibal LaGrange College|
|Profession||Congressional field representative|
Taylor's website highlights the following campaign themes:
I believe life begins at conception. I will uphold the sanctity of life and protect the defenseless. I will fight to ensure no taxpayer dollars will go to clinics that promote and administer abortions.
Right to Work
Pro Small Business
Elections for the office of Missouri House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014. Jered Taylor defeated Clayton Jones and Michael Hope in the Republican primary and is unopposed in the general election.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 139 Republican Primary, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jered + Taylor + Missouri + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Missouri House of Representatives
- Missouri House of Representatives District 139
- Missouri House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Missouri State Legislature
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Elections: Offices Filed in Candidate Filing," accessed April 11, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Missouri Secretary of State, "All Results - State of Missouri - Primary Election - August 5, 2014," accessed August 26, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Certified Candidate List - Primary Election," accessed July 24, 2014
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |