|Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 16|
Angus' website highlights the following campaign themes:
- "Jeremy will fight to alter people’s perception of public education, “We need to fundamentally change the way we do business."
- "Jeremy will reform and create a workable, long range plan where public, private, charter and cyber schools can work together to allow Pennsylvania to be the envy of other states and at the forefront of the nation’s education system."
- "Jeremy, an advocate of students with special needs, will work to make the way students with special needs are taught and educated in Pennsylvania. “Students with special needs hold a special place in my heart. They need to be offered the same opportunities that all other students are receiving. We need to provide the faculty and these students with the necessary resources to make sure they are being taught to the same level and with the same quality as all other students."
- "Jeremy will continue to support the legislation created to help revive the local brownfields and main streets."
- "Jeremy will bring local officials together for the common goal of “bettering our communities."
- "Jeremy is committed to being, “A Bridge to Our Communities”. This takes work, it takes sweat equity, it takes passion, it takes wearing out a few pairs of shoes and not the seat of your chair. It also takes a representative who cares and is willing to take on the job descriptions necessary to be an efficient legislator"
- "Jeremy has no problem voting for a reduced size of the legislature. Most government officials won’t do this because they are afraid to get elected out of office. If I am doing a good job and I am doing the job that I was elected to do then that is what matters, not what paycheck comes in the mail at the end of the month."
- "Jeremy looks to help bring together both sides of the aisle on many issues. We at least have to be able to talk to each other without yelling. We are there for the good of the people and I feel a lot of government forgets that."
- "I believe in a smaller government. One where the local elected officials hold a great amount of responsibility for their community also. They have been elected to do a job also."
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 16 Republican Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Jeremy + Angus + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |