Jeremy C. Walters
|South Carolina House of Representatives District 26|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Walters' campaign website highlights the following issues:
Liberty and Justice for ALL
- Excerpt: "Jeremy wants to be YOUR representative. As a Fort Mill carpenter, he knows the value of an honest day’s work and the value of delivering what you promise. Jeremy will not vote to increase taxes, and he will not vote to add to the pile of regulation that hinders progress in SC."
Elections for all 124 seats in the South Carolina House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 30, 2014. Incumbent Raye Felder was unopposed in the Republican primary. Jeremy C. Walters is running as a Libertarian. Felder and Walters will face off in the general election.
|South Carolina House of Representatives, District 26, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||R. Raye Felder||52.6%||5,899|
|Libertarian||Jeremy C. Walters||46.8%||5,243|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jeremy + Walters + South + Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Jeremy C. Walters on Twitter
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- South Carolina State Legislature
State of South Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller General | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |