|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 65|
|November 4, 2014|
|Years in position||2|
|Per diem||$173/legislative day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of Tennessee|
|J.D.||University of Memphis Law School|
Durham received a B.A. from the University of Tennessee-Knoxville in 2006. He later received a J.D. from the University of Memphis Law School in 2008. Durham is a practicing attorney focused on small businesses.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Durham served on the following committees:
|Tennessee Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Insurance and Banking|
|• Local Government|
Durham ran in the 2012 election for Tennessee House of Representatives, District 65. Durham defeated Dennis Kiser and Kenny Young in the August 2 primary election. He was unchallenged in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 65 Republican Primary, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Durham is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Durham raised a total of $171,734 during that time period. This information was last updated on July 2, 2013.
|Jeremy Durham's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Tennessee State House, District 65||$171,734|
|Grand Total Raised||$171,734|
2012Durham won election to the Tennessee House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Durham raised a total of $171,734.
|Tennessee House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Jeremy Durham's campaign in 2012|
|Tennessee Federation For Children PAC||$7,200|
|Red State PAC||$5,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$171,734|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Durham and his wife, Jessica, currently reside in Franklin, TN.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jeremy + Durham + Tennessee + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- 2014 NFL Mock Draft: Receivers For Everyone! Yay! - Battle Red Blog (blog)
- Star Shots | Best photos from Saturday Jan. 18. - Kansas City Star
- Year in education sees new faces, controversies - The Tennessean
- The Setlist: Carson Diersing takes his blues to Memphis - Indianapolis Star
- Coaching Changes Daily: What's next for Vandy? - CBSSports.com
- Florida coach Muschamp announces hire of offensive coordinator - St. Augustine Record
- Florida hires Duke's Roper as new OC - GoVolsXtra
- MTSUNews.com's Top University Stories of 2013 - The Daily News Journal
- Readers' books of the year 2013: part 3 - The Guardian
Eddie Bass (D)
|Tennessee House of Representatives District 65
| Succeeded by|
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |