|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 65|
|November 4, 2014|
|Years in position||2|
|Per diem||$188/legislative day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of Tennessee|
|J.D.||University of Memphis Law School|
Durham received a B.A. from the University of Tennessee-Knoxville in 2006. He later received a J.D. from the University of Memphis Law School in 2008. Durham is a practicing attorney focused on small businesses.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Durham served on the following committees:
|Tennessee Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Insurance and Banking|
|• Local Government|
Elections for 99 seats in the Tennessee House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 7, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 3, 2014. Brian Johnson was defeated by William Peach in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Jeremy Durham was unopposed in the Republican primary. Peach and Durham will face off in the general election.
Durham ran in the 2012 election for Tennessee House of Representatives, District 65. Durham defeated Dennis Kiser and Kenny Young in the August 2 primary election. He was unchallenged in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 65 Republican Primary, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Durham is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Durham raised a total of $171,734 during that time period. This information was last updated on July 2, 2013.
|Jeremy Durham's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Tennessee State House, District 65||$171,734|
|Grand Total Raised||$171,734|
2012Durham won election to the Tennessee House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Durham raised a total of $171,734.
|Tennessee House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Jeremy Durham's campaign in 2012|
|Tennessee Federation For Children PAC||$7,200|
|Red State PAC||$5,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$171,734|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Durham and his wife, Jessica, currently reside in Franklin, TN.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jeremy + Durham + Tennessee + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Tennessee State Legislature
- Tennessee House of Representatives
- Tennessee House of Representatives Committees
- Tennessee Joint Committees
- Tennessee state legislative districts
- Office website
- Issue positions website
- Profile from Open States
- Campaign Contributions via Follow the Money: 2012
- Tennessee Secretary of State, "August 7, 2014 Unofficial Election Results," accessed August 8, 2014
- Tennessee Secretary of State, "Petitions Filed for State Senate and State House of Representatives," accessed April 5, 2014
- Tennessee Secretary of State, "2012 List of Candidates," accessed April 18, 2014
- Tennessee Department of State, "Election Results," accessed April 18, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Durham, Jeremy," accessed July 2, 2013
- Votejeremydurham, "Meet Jeremey," accessed July 28, 2012
Eddie Bass (D)
|Tennessee House of Representatives District 65
| Succeeded by|
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |