Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Florida House of Representatives, District 2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||June 11, 2013|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Florida House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on August 26, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 20, 2014. Jeremy Lau is unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Mike Hill is unopposed in the Republican primary.
Lau ran in a special election for Florida House of Representatives District 2. The seat was vacant following Clay Ford's (R) death on March 18. Lau was unopposed in the May 14 Democratic primary and was defeated by Mike Hill (R) in the general election, which took place on June 11, 2013.
|Florida House of Representatives, District 2, Special Election, 2013|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jeremy + Lau + Florida + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Florida House of Representatives
- Florida House of Representatives District 2
- Florida House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Florida State Legislature
- election.dos.state.fl.us, "Candidate Listing for 2013 Special Election - State House 2," accessed April 24,2013
- Florida Dvision of Elections, "Candidate Listing for 2014 General Election," accessed June 23, 2014
- tampabay.com, "Florida State Representative Clay Ford dies," March 19, 2013
- sunshinestatenews.com, "Mike Hill Wins Florida House District 2 Republican Primary," May 14, 2013
- northescambia.com, "Hill Easily Wins House District 2 Special Election," June 12, 2013
- doe.dos.state.fl.us, "Official special election results," accessed November 18, 2013
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |