Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Hawaii House of Representatives District 18|
|High school||Punahou School, 1981|
|Bachelor's||Claremont McKenna College|
|Master's||University of Hawaii-Manoa|
|Place of birth||Honolulu, HI|
|Profession||Researcher and legislative staffer|
|| The information about this individual is current as of when his or her last campaign ended. See anything that needs updating? Send a correction to our editors
Jeremy Low was a 2012 Republican candidate for District 18 of the Hawaii House of Representatives.
Low's campaign website listed the following issue:
- "I am a fiscal conservative"
- Excerpt: "I oppose tax increases, and I support tax cuts. I believe you should be able to keep your own hard earned money. Government should not take excessive amounts from you and the people of our community."
- See also: Hawaii House of Representatives elections, 2012
Low ran in the 2012 election for Hawaii House of Representatives District 18. Low defeated Lori Wingard in the August 11 Republican primary and was defeated by incumbent Mark Hashem (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Hawaii House of Representatives, District 18, General Election, 2012
||Mark Hashem Incumbent
|| Jeremy Low
|Hawaii House of Representatives, District 18 Republican Primary, 2012
| Lori Wingard
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Jeremy + Low + Hawaii + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Jeremy Low News Feed
- ↑ Jeremy Low, accessed September 27, 2012
- ↑ civilbeat.com, " Unofficial 2012 Primary election candidate list," accessed March 24, 2014
- ↑ Hawaii Secretary of State, "Official 2012 Primary election results," accessed March 24, 2014
- ↑ Hawaii Secretary of State, "Official 2012 General election results," accessed March 24, 2014