Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Hawaii House of Representatives District 18|
|High school||Punahou School, 1981|
|Bachelor's||Claremont McKenna College|
|Master's||University of Hawaii-Manoa|
|Place of birth||Honolulu, HI|
|Profession||Researcher and legislative staffer|
Low's campaign website listed the following issue:
- "I am a fiscal conservative"
- Excerpt: "I oppose tax increases, and I support tax cuts. I believe you should be able to keep your own hard earned money. Government should not take excessive amounts from you and the people of our community."
Low ran in the 2012 election for Hawaii House of Representatives District 18. Low defeated Lori Wingard in the August 11 Republican primary and was defeated by incumbent Mark Hashem (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Hawaii House of Representatives, District 18, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Mark Hashem Incumbent||60.8%||7,311|
|Hawaii House of Representatives, District 18 Republican Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Jeremy + Low + Hawaii + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Grassley suspicious of farm bill holdup Budget deal close -- Immigration ... - Politico
- Terps find stride in win against N.C. Central - CapitalGazette.com
- Retired Air Force Colonel With Three Graduate Degrees Is Homeless And ... - Men's News Daily
- 2013: Year in Review - The Rafu Shimpo
- The silly list: A look back at the most ridiculous moments that summed up 2013 - Irish Independent
- Jeremy Low, accessed September 27, 2012
- State of Hawaii: Office of Elections, "Federal/State/County Candidates, 2012 Primary Elections," retrieved June 11, 2012
- Hawaii Secretary of State - Official 2012 Primary Results
- State of Hawaii Office of Elections, “Hawaii General 2012 - State of Hawaii – Statewide,” November 20, 2012