|Michigan House of Representatives, District 35|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
He is currently a City Councilman of Southfield, Michigan.
Moss' website highlighted the following campaign themes:
Restore state funding to local communities to maintain safe neighborhoods and fix local roads
- Excerpt: "He'll make sure that the money that should be going to local communities isn't being used to plug holes in the state budget."
Protect school funding to ensure every child has access to a quality education
- Excerpt: "Education is the key to a prosperous Michigan. It is basis for a good foundation in life – but the foundation is cracking. "
Support and fund retraining efforts to give unemployed and underemployed residents an opportunity to succeed
- Excerpt: "It is critical we equip Michigan workers with the right sets of skills and training to seize new opportunities in the emerging economy. Jeremy will work to make sure displaced workers acquire the skills required to work in areas of most need in this ever-changing 21 century economy."
Attract and retain young talent to grow a 21st century workforce
- Excerpt: "Jeremy represents a new generation of emerging leaders in Michigan that will champion state initiatives to create "a sense of place" in Michigan's cities that will keep young talent from moving out of state and lead to a stronger economic recovery."
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Jeremy Moss defeated Nicole Brown, Darryle Buchanan and Charles Roddis in the Democratic primary. Robert Brim was unopposed in the Republican primary. Moss defeated Brim in the general election.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 35 General Election, 2014|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 35 Democratic Primary, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jeremy + Moss + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Michigan House of Representatives District 35
- Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Official campaign page
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Profile from Vote-USA
- Jeremy Moss on Facebook
- Jeremy Moss on Twitter
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
- Vote Jeremy Moss, "About," accessed June 15, 2014
- votejeremymoss.com, "Issues," accessed July 28, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed December 5, 2014
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |