|U.S. House, Texas, District 36|
|Service/branch||United States Army|
Doyle's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Obama Care
- Excerpt: "I will work with my colleagues to repeal and block Obama's overreaching health care plan and the individual mandate."
- Excerpt: "I agree with the TEA party patriots, we are Taxed Enough Already! I will fight any increases of taxes on our already overburdened taxpayers."
- Spending and Deficits
- Excerpt: "You and I can't sustain living beyond our means and neither can our government. I won't allow our great country to turn into another Greece. Quick clamp downs on out of control spending and deficit reduction will be my top priority."
- Excerpt: "I TRULY believe in transparency. Neither Congress nor any other branch of the Federal Government should make or impose on the people that sent them to Washington, laws that affect them without them first knowing."
- Excerpt: "Millions of Americans are still suffering in our poor economy due to the inaction of our elected officials. Instead of fixing the problem they are content to play political games while unemployment stays at historic sustained highs."
As of May 9, 2012, Doyle raised $7,297 during the 2012 election cycle and spent $6,637, leaving him with $660 cash on hand. Of that, 98 percent of that came from candidate self-financing, while only 2 percent came from individual contributions.
Doyle is married and has three children.
- Texas' 36th Congressional District
- Texas' 36th Congressional District elections, 2012
- United States House of Representatives
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Texas school districts A - L |
Texas school districts M - Z |