|Colorado House of Representatives District 4|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
|Profession||Senior Counselor, Denver Human Services|
Frangas' professional experience includes working as a Senior Counselor with Denver Human Services, Caseworker with Douglas County Human Services and Clinical Coordinator at the Central Shelter for Homeless Working Men.
He serves as President of the North Denver Neighbors Alliance and Board Member of the West Highlands Neighborhood Association.
Frangas did not provide answers to the Colorado State Legislative Election 2008 Political Courage Test. The test informs voters how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
Frangas's sponsored legislation includes:
- HB 09-1224 - No Gender Individual Health Ins Rates
- HB 09-1273 - Healthcare For Colorado
- HB 09-1288 - Colorado Taxpayer Transparency Act
For details and a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
Frangas was ineligible to run for re-election to the 4th District seat due to the term limits of the Colorado House of Representatives.
Frangas raised $15,452 for his campaign, while Nevin raised $0.
|Colorado State House, District 4 (2008)|
|Jerry Frangas (D)||18,992|
|Rick D. Nevin (R)||4,450|
Below are Frangas's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|CO Professional Fire Fighters||$2,000|
|Colorado Assoc of Realtors||$1,000|
|Colorado Chiropractic Association||$500|
|Colorado Education Assoc||$500|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Jerry + Frangas + Colorado + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Colorado State Legislature
- Colorado House of Representatives
- Colorado House Committees
- Colorado state legislative districts
- Jerry Frangas' personal website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
- Jerry Frangas on Facebook
- Jerry Frangas on Twitter
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed December 11, 2014
- Project Vote Smart, "Issue positions," accessed December 11, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "2008 General election results," accessed April 14, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Funds raised by 2008 House candidates," accessed April 14, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2008 contributions," accessed November 20, 2014
|Colorado House District 4
| Succeeded by|