was a 2014 Republican
candidate seeking election to the U.S. House
to represent the 6th Congressional District
Incumbent Diane Black
defeated Lowery in the Republican
primary on August 7, 2014.
Lowery served in the United States Navy as an aircraft electrician. After retiring from the Navy, Lowery earned a B.S. in education and became a teacher and a coach. He then earned a M.A. in education administration and now works as an education administrator.
- See also: Tennessee's 6th Congressional District elections, 2014
Lowery ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Tennessee's 6th District. Incumbent Diane Black defeated Lowery in the Republican primary on August 7, 2014.
|U.S. House, Tennessee District 6 Republican Primary, 2014
Diane Black Incumbent
| Jerry Lowery
|Source: Results via Associated Press Vote totals above are unofficial and will be updated once official totals are made available.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jerry + Lowery + Tennessee + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Jerry Lowery News Feed
- ↑ Tennessee.gov, "Governor, United States Senate, and United States House of Representatives Petitions Filed by Qualifying Deadline," accessed April 3, 2014
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Associated Press, "Tennessee - Summary Vote Results," accessed August 7, 2014
- ↑ Lowery for Congress, "About Jerry," accessed April 9, 2014