|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Sixth Essex District|
|2011 - present|
|January 7, 2015|
|Years in position||3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Parisella graduated from Emerson College and the New England School of Law. His professional experience includes working as an attorney at Alexander & Femino in Beverly, and Assistant City Solicitor for the City of Salem. Parisella has served in the Army Reserve since 1994.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Parisella served on the following committees:
|Massachusetts Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Election Laws Joint|
|• Transportation Joint|
|• Veterans and Federal Affairs Joint, Vice-chair|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Parisella served on the following committees:
|Massachusetts Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Election Laws Joint|
|• Municipalities and Regional Government Joint|
|• Veterans and Federal Affairs Joint|
Elections for the office of Massachusetts House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on September 9, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 3, 2014. Incumbent Jerry Parisella is unopposed in the Democratic primary.
Parisella won re-election in the 2012 election for Massachusetts House of Representatives Sixth Essex District. Parisella was unopposed in the September 6 Democratic primary and was unopposed in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
Parisella won election to the Sixth Essex seat in 2010. He defeated Scott Houseman in the September 14 Democratic primary. He defeated Brett Schetzsle (R) in the general election on November 2, 2010.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives General Election, Sixth Essex District (2010)|
|Jerry Parisella (D)||9,111|
|Brett Schetzsle (R)||5,996|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, Parisella raised $51,162 in contributions.
His three largest contributors were:
|Massachusetts Democratic Party||$4,426|
Parisella and his wife, Lisa, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Jerry + Parisella + Massachusetts + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Massachusetts House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Joint Committees
- Massachusetts state legislative districts
- Massachusetts State Legislature
- Office website
- Campaign website
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Facebook profile
- Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth, "2012 State Primary Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth, "Return of Votes - For Massachusetts State Election - November 6, 2012," accessed February 13, 2014
- Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth, "Return of Votes - For Massachusetts State Election - November 2, 2010," accessed February 13, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2010 contributions," accessed December 23, 2013
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Sixth Essex District
| Succeeded by|
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |