Jessica K. Unruh
|North Dakota State Senate District 33|
|December 1, 2012 - present|
|December 1, 2016|
|Years in position||1|
|Per diem||Up to $1,569/month for lodging|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Appointed||November 28, 2012|
|Appointed by||Republican Activists|
|Bachelor's||North Dakota State University|
Unruh received her B.S. in Natural Resources Management and Economics from North Dakota State University. She has worked as an environmental specialist for Coteau Properties Company Freedom Mine.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Unruh served on the following committees:
|North Dakota Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Industry, Business and Labor|
|• Natural Resources|
Elections for the office of North Dakota State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 10, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 7, 2014. Incumbent Jessica K. Unruh was unopposed in the Republican primary and is unchallenged in the general election.
Unruh and her husband, KC, have two children. They currently reside in Beulah, North Dakota.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jessica + Unruh + North Dakota + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- North Dakota State Senate
- Senate Committees
- North Dakota Legislative Assembly
- North Dakota state legislative districts
- Profile from the North Dakota State Senate
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- wahpetondailynews.com, " Unruh chosen to succeed Christmann in ND Senate," November 28, 2012
- North Dakota Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election Contest/Candidate List," accessed April 9, 2014
- North Dakota Secretary of State, "Official Results Primary Election - June 10, 2014," accessed July 8, 2014
Randel Christmann (R)
|North Dakota State Senate District 33
| Succeeded by|