Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Governor of Florida|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Birthday||September 26, 1976|
Stewart is a Florida native.
Stewart supports reproductive rights for women and equality for the LGBTQ community. She also believes that teacher pay should not be based on standardized test scores.
- See also: Florida gubernatorial election, 2014
Stewart lives in Panama City Beach, Florida with her husband and four children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Jessica + Stewart + Governor + Florida
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Convicted killer's son, daughter to witness his execution Thursday - Columbus Dispatch (blog)
- Gov. Kasich: no clemency for Preble County man scheduled for execution - Columbus Dispatch (blog)
- Presidential Nominations Sent to the Senate - Whitehouse.gov (press release)
- ObamaCare Begins Wreaking Havoc on Americans - Fox News
- Tales of Christmas Past - Bleeding Yankee Blue (blog)
- Florida Division of Elections: "Candidate tracking system," accessed December 22, 2013
- Information submitted through Ballotpedia's biographical submission form on December 18, 2013
- Ron Gunzburger's Politics 1: "Florida," accessed December 22, 2013
- Facebook: "Jessica Stewart," accessed December 22, 2013
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |