Jessica Vega Pederson
|Jessica Vega Pederson|
|Oregon House of Representatives District 47|
|January 12, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Deputy Majority Whip|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Loyola University, Chicago|
Vega-Pederson earned her B.S. in Informational Systems Management and Philosophy from Loyola University, Chicago. Her professional experience includes working in the computer industry.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Pederson served on the following committees:
|Oregon Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Consumer Protection and Government Efficiency|
|• Energy and Environment|
Elections for the office of Oregon House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Incumbent Jessica Vega Pederson was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Vega Pederson is unchallenged in the general election.
Pederson won election in the 2012 election for Oregon House District 47. Pederson advanced past the May 15 Democratic primary and defeated Maggie Nelson (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Oregon House of Representatives, District 47, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Jessica Vega Pederson||65.2%||12,662|
|Oregon House of Representatives, District 47 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Jessica Vega Pederson||48.6%||2,282|
Comprehensive donor information for Pederson is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Pederson raised a total of $84,448 during that time period. This information was last updated on June 14, 2013.
|Jessica Vega Pederson's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Oregon State House, District 47||$84,448|
|Grand Total Raised||$84,448|
2012Pederson won election to the Oregon State House in 2012. During that election cycle, Pederson raised a total of $84,448.
|Oregon State House 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Jessica Vega Pederson's campaign in 2012|
|Pederson, Jessica Vega||$10,000|
|Oregon Trial Lawyers Association||$5,500|
|Food & Commercial Workers Local 555||$2,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$84,448|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jessica + Vega + Pederson + Oregon + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oregon House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Oregon State Legislature
- Joint Committees
- Oregon state legislative districts
- Official campaign website
- Profile from the Oregon House of Representatives
- Profile from Open States
- Jessica Vega Pederson on Facebook
- Jessica Vega Pederson on Twitter
- Jessica Vega Pederson on LinkedIN
- The Oregonian, Your Voter Guide 2012, "Jessica Vega Pederson"
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography of Rep. Vega Pederson," accessed May 25, 2014
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Official Results - May 20, 2014 Primary Election," accessed July 8, 2014
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Candidate Filing," accessed March 17, 2014
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Candidate Filings for the House," accessed April 11, 2012
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Oregon State House Official Primary Results for 2012," accessed May 15, 2014
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Oregon State House Official General Results for 2012," accessed May 24, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Pederson, Jessica Vega," accessed June 14, 2013
Jefferson Smith (D)
|Oregon House of Representatives - District 47
| Succeeded by|