|Vermont House Of Representatives, Chittenden 6-3|
|February 8, 2012 - Present|
|January 7, 2015|
|Years in position||2|
|Per diem||$107/day (non-commuter) |
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Appointed by||Governor Peter Shumlin|
|Bachelor's||University of Pittsburgh|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Krowinski served on the following committees:
|Vermont Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Human Services|
Elections for the office of Vermont House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place August 26, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 12, 2014. Chittenden-6-3 has two state representatives. Incumbents Curt McCormack and Jill Krowinski were unopposed in the Democratic primary.
Krowinski won election in the 2012 election for Vermont House of Representatives Chittenden 6-3. Krowinski was unopposed in the August 28 Democratic primary and won election in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
Comprehensive donor information for Krowinski is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Krowinski raised a total of $16,595 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 21, 2013.
|Jill Krowinski's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Vermont State House, District Chittenden-6-3||$16,595|
|Grand Total Raised||$16,595|
2012Krowinski won election to the Vermont House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Krowinski raised a total of $16,595.
|Vermont House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Jill Krowinski's campaign in 2012|
|Maclachlan, Catherine A||$1,000|
|Perkinson, Jacob B||$1,000|
|Democracy For America||$500|
|Growald, Paul J||$400|
|Total Raised in 2012||$16,595|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Legislative scorecards are used to evaluate elected public officials based on voting record. Some scorecards are created by political advocacy groups with a focus on specific issues, while others are developed by newspapers and are broad in scope. Scorecards are meant to be used as a tool for voters to have a quick picture of whether their views align with a particular legislator's record.
Because scorecards can be specific to particular issues or general to a state’s legislative term, for example, each report should be considered on its own merits. Each entity that publishes these reports uses different methodologies and definitions for the terms used.
Please see our writing guidelines if you would like to add results from an individual scorecard to this legislator's profile.
- National Federation of Independent Business in Vermont: 2013-2014 Legislative Voting Record
- Legislators are scored based on their votes on key small business issues.
- Vermont Businesses for Social Responsibility: 2011-2012 Legislative Scorecard
- Legislators are scored based on whether or not their votes aligned with VBSR’s stance on each policy.
- Vermont Conservation Voters: 2011-2012 Environmental Scorecard
- Legislators are scored based on their voting records on environmental issues.
- Vermont Public Interest Research Group: 2011-2012 Legislative Scorecard
- Legislators are scored based on voting records on VPIRG-backed legislation to promote clean energy, reduce exposure to toxins, make health care more accessible and affordable and protect our democracy.
The Ethan Allen Institute, a Vermont-based free-market public policy research and education organization, released its biennial publication, the Vermont Voters' Report Card, for the years 2011-2012. The report showed how Vermont legislators in the state House and state Senate voted on key issues important to the Institute. Here's how Krowinski voted on the selected bills:
|Vermont Voters Scorecard, 2011-2012|
|Health Provider Tax||Green Mountain Care||Education Taxation||Green Mountain Care||Property Rate Tax||Health Exchange||Green Mountain Care||Renewable Portfolio||CVPS Rebate|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jill + Krowinski + Vermont + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Vermont State Legislature
- Vermont State Senate
- Vermont State Senate Committees
- Vermont Joint Committees
- Vermont state legislative districts
- Vermont.gov, "Gov. Shumlin appoints Jill Krowinski to Burlington House seat," February 8, 2012
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Listing," June 13, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "Election Results Search," accessed April 23, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Krowinski, Jill," accessed September 21, 2013
- Ethan Allen Institute, "Report Cards," accessed September 10, 2013