Jim Anderson (Montana)
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Montana House of Representatives, District 17|
Elections for the office of Montana House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 3, 2014, and a general election took place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 10, 2014; minor party and independent candidates had until June 2, 2014, to file. Chad Doheny defeated Jeramy Buckman in the Democratic primary despite suspending his campaign beforehand; Kurt Dyer was nominated as his replacement. Incumbent Christy Clark defeated Jim Anderson in the Republican primary. Clark defeated Dyer in the general election.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 17 General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Christy Clark Incumbent||68.5%||2,844|
|Montana House of Representatives, District 17 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Montana House of Representatives, District 17 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Christy Clark Incumbent||59.8%||1,495|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jim + Anderson + Montana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Montana House of Representatives
- Montana House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Montana State Legislature
- Montana House of Representatives District 17
- Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Filing List: Legislative," accessed April 11, 2014
- Choteau Acantha, "Doheny withdraws from HD 17 race," April 2, 2014
- Choteau Acantha, "Democratic nomination for HD 17 now open," June 11, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Filing List: Legislative," accessed July 12, 2014
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |