Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 27|
|2010 - present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||4|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Belanger earned his bachelor's degree from the United States Naval Academy in 1966. Belagner's professional experience includes working as founder and owner of Beltronics, Incorporated; owner of a cell tower and mini-storage business; court prosecutor and moderator. He served in the United States Navy from 1960 to 1968.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Belanger served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Municipal and County Government|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Belanger served on this committee:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Municipal and County Governments|
Elections for the office of New Hampshire House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on September 9, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 13, 2014. Robert Bettilyon and Kat McGhee are unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Jim Belanger will face incumbent Carolyn Gargasz, Matthew Kozsan and Stephen Prescott in the Republican primary.
Belanger won re-election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 27. Belanger was unopposed in the September 11 primary and won re-election in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
Comprehensive donor information for Belanger is available dating back to 2010. Based on available campaign finance records, Belanger raised a total of $100 during that time period. This information was last updated on August 6, 2013.
|Jim Belanger's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||New Hampshire House, Hillsborough 27||$0|
|2010||New Hampshire House, Hillsborough 5||$100|
|Grand Total Raised||$100|
2012Belanger won re-election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Belanger raised a total of $0.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Jim Belanger's campaign in 2012|
|Total Raised in 2012||$0|
|Source:Follow the Money|
2010Belanger won election to the New Hampshire of Representatives in 2010. During that election cycle, Belanger raised a total of $100.
|New Hampshire of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Jim Belanger's campaign in 2010|
|Total Raised in 2010||$100|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Belanger is married and has four children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jim + Belanger + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Hampshire House of Representatives
- House Committees
- New Hampshire General Court
- New Hampshire state legislative districts
- Profile from the New Hampshire House of Representatives
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2014 Filing Period," accessed July 1, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 General Election Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 Primary Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 General Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Belanger, Jim," accessed August 6, 2013