Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Undergraduate:||Wichita State University, 1984|
|Law School:||University of Houston Law Center, 1999|
|Grad. School:||University of Texas, 1988|
|Candidate for:||Texas Supreme Court|
|Election information 2014:|
| Chisholm ran for election to the Texas Supreme Court.
General: He was defeated in the general election on November 4, 2014, after receiving 9.2 percent of the vote. He competed against incumbent Phil Johnson (Republican) and RS Roberto Koelsch (Libertarian).
Below are the results of the 2014 judicial poll, conducted by the State Bar of Texas, which asked attorneys to cast a vote in favor of their preferred candidate in each appellate race.
|Place 8 Justice|
|RS Roberto Koelsch||835|
- See also: Texas judicial elections, 2012
Chisholm received his undergraduate degree from Wichita State University in 1984, his master's degree in history from the University of Texas in 1988, and his J.D. degree from the University of Houston Law Center in 1999.
- Texas Secretary of State, "Unofficial Elections Results As Of: 11/7/2012 5:44:49 AM" (timed out)
- Green Party of Texas, "2014 Candidates on Convention Ballot," accessed October 8, 2014
- State Bar of Texas, "2014 Judicial Poll results," accessed October 8, 2014
- Texas Secretary of State, "2012 General Election Summary," accessed October 8, 2014 Select "2012 General Election"
- Martindale.com, "James Allen Chisholm - Lawyer Profile," accessed September 5, 2014
- The Vindicator.com, "Meet the candidates for Texas Railroad Commissioner, Texas Supreme Court, 9th Court of Appeals District Place 4, Court of Criminal Appeals, State Board of Education," October 17, 2012
- LinkedIn.com, "Profile: Jim Chisholm," accessed September 5, 2014