|Lieutenant Governor of Idaho|
|Profession||Idaho County Commissioner|
Chmelik is the Idaho County Commissioner for District 3.
Primary Election Results
- Republican primary
|Lieutenant Governor of Idaho, Republican Primary, 2014|
|Brad Little Incumbent||66.8%||96,790|
|Election Results Via:Idaho Secretary of State. Vote totals above are unofficial and reflect 100% precincts reporting.|
When Chmelik announced his bid for lieutenant governor, he cited the following priorities and goals for the office, if elected:
- "Transfer of public lands from the federal government back to the states."
- "Lower regulations, lower taxes...specifically personal income tax...and look at utilizing natural resources for jobs like the timber industry."
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jim + Chmelik + Idaho + Lieutenant + Governor"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Idaho State Journal, "Idaho County Commissioner to challenge Lt. Gov. Little," January 23, 2014 (dead link)
- klewtv.com, "Chmelik tosses hat in ring against Lt. Governor Brad Little," January 24, 2014
- Jim Chmelik Idaho County First, "Homepage," accessed February 2, 2014
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
State of Idaho
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Controller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Lands | Director of Labor | Public Utilities Commission |