|Lieutenant Governor of Idaho|
|Profession||Idaho County Commissioner|
Chmelik is the Idaho County Commissioner for District 3.
Chmelik is running for election to the office of Lieutenant Governor of Idaho. Chmelik is seeking the Republican nomination in the primary on May 20, 2014. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
When Chmelik announced his bid for lieutenant governor, he cited the following priorities and goals for the office, if elected:
- "Transfer of public lands from the federal government back to the states."
- "Lower regulations, lower taxes...specifically personal income tax...and look at utilizing natural resources for jobs like the timber industry."
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jim + Chmelik + Idaho + Lieutenant + Governor"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Idaho State Journal, "Idaho County Commissioner to challenge Lt. Gov. Little," January 23, 2014
- klewtv.com, "Chmelik tosses hat in ring against Lt. Governor Brad Little," January 24, 2014
- Jim Chmelik Idaho County First, "Homepage," accessed February 2, 2014
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
State of Idaho
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Controller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Lands | Director of Labor | Public Utilities Commission |