|U.S. Senate, Michigan|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next primary||August 5, 2014|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Northern Michigan University (2005)|
|Associate's||Oakland Community College|
Fulner was also a 2012 Libertarian candidate who sought election to the U.S. House to represent the 9th Congressional District of Michigan. Fulner was defeated by incumbent Sander Levin (D) in the general election.
- Oakland Community College, Software Engineering
- 2005: Northern Michigan University, Political Science/Outdoor Recreation
- Employed as a Systems Engineer for an Automotive Supplier
Fulner is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. Senate, to represent Michigan. Fulner is seeking the XPARTYX nomination in the primary on August 5, 2014. The general election takes place on November 4, 2014.
Fulner was defeated by incumbent Sander Levin. Fulner ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent Michigan's 9th District. He ran as a Libertarian candidate. He faced Don Volaric (R), Democratic incumbent Sandy Levin, Julia Williams (G) and Les Townsend (UST) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|U.S. House, Michigan District 9 General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Sander Levin Incumbent||61.9%||208,846|
|Source: Michigan Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jim + Fulner + Michigan + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Results are unavailable right now. Please check back later.
- United States Senate
- United States Senate elections in Michigan, 2014
- Michigan's 6th Congressional District
- Michigan's 6th Congressional District elections, 2012
- United States House of Representatives