Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Washington House of Representatives, District 17b|
Gizzi's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Smart, efficient use of our tax dollars. Eliminate waste, inefficiencies and poor decision making. Maintain an emergency fund"
WA Tax Structure
- Excerpt:"Our regressive tax structure places the heaviest burden on the middle class. Honestly I don't think that we currently have the motivation in Olympia to make the needed changes to our tax structure."
Columbia River Crossing
- Excerpt:"I want to start by being honest. I believe that the CRC has become a political tool intended to divide us for partisan gain. People argue for a third bridge or that traffic will in fact not be alliviated, but I want to see the 20,000 jobs over ten years brought to Vancouver."
- Excerpt:"Our future depends on the success for all of our children and what they get from our public schools. I plan to continue the fight for public schools. The regions economic vitality and the success of our county all depend on the next generation’s readiness for participation in the global economy."
- Excerpt:"One of the most important things the legislature can do to ensure our nation’s heroes aren’t left to become homeless is to provide stable economy for them to enter."
Gizzi ran in the 2012 election for Washington House of Representatives, District 17b. Gizzi ran unopposed in the August 7 blanket primary election and was defeated by incumbent Paul Harris (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Washington House of Representatives, District 17b, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Paul Harris Incumbent||55.9%||30,095|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jim + Gizzi + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |