|Alabama House of Representatives, District 23|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Fort Payne High School|
|Service/branch||U. S. Navy|
Green has worked as a bank president.
Elections for the office of Alabama House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 3, 2014; a runoff election took place where necessary on July 15, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 7, 2014. Incumbent John Robinson defeated Jim Green in the Democratic primary. James Hanes, Jr. was unopposed in the Republican primary. Robinson will face Hanes in the general election.
|Alabama House of Representatives, District 23 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|John Robinson Incumbent||60.7%||1,382|
Green and his wife, Lynn, have two sons.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jim + Green + Alabama + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Alabama State Legislature
- Alabama state legislative districts
- Alabama State Senate
- Alabama State Senate elections, 2014
- The Clarion, "Jim Green qualifies to run for represenative, district 23," February 15, 2014
- Alabama Democrats, "Qualified candidates for public office list," accessed February 27, 2014
- Alabama Republican Party, "State Senate," accessed February 27, 2014
- Alabama Secretary of State, "Official Democratic Primary Results," accessed June 20, 2014
- Alabama Secretary of State, "Official Republican Primary Results," accessed June 20, 2014
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|