|North Carolina House Of Representatives District 103|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Gulley was chief executive officer of a computer systems company from 1982 to 1998. He and his wife, Suzanne, have two children, Elissa and Jim.
- Subcommittee on Transportation
- Energy and Energy Efficiency Committee, North Carolina House
- Public Utilities Committee, North Carolina House
- Science and Technology Committee, North Carolina House
- Ways and Means/Broadband Connectivity Committee, North Carolina House
- Wildlife Resources Committee, North Carolina House
Gulley did not run for re-election to the 78th District seat in 2010.
|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 103|
|Jim Gulley (R)||20,798|
|Mark Brody (D)||9,184|
In 2008, Gulley collected $9,796 in donations.
These were the largest contributors in 2008.
|NORTH CAROLINA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS||$1,000|
|SOUTHEAST ANESTHESIOLOGY CONSULTANTS||$1,000|
|NORTH CAROLINA OUTDOOR ADVERTISING ASSOCIATION||$500|
|WHATLEY, AANA LISA||$500|
|NORTH CAROLINA ASSOCIATION OF CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS||$500|
|NORTH CAROLINA FORESTRY ASSOCIATION||$500|
- North Carolina House of Representative - Rep. Gulley
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 1998, 1996
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |