Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Texas State Senate, District 30|
Herblin's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"I believe that life begins at conception and that Roe vs. Wade is unconstitutional. No taxpayer dollars should be used to fund abortion."
- Excerpt:"I believe in the Constitutional right to keep and bear arms."
- Excerpt:"I believe that marriage is a sacred union between one man and one woman."
- Excerpt:"I believe in limited government that focuses on the basics."
- Excerpt:"The Declaration of Independence guarantees the right of United States citizens to own private property. As a legislator, I would be a champion for property owners."
- See also: Texas State Senate elections, 2012
Herblin ran in the 2012 election for Texas State Senate, District 30. Herblin was defeated by incumbent Craig Estes in the May 29 primary election. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Texas State Senate District 30 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Craig Estes Incumbent||65.3%||42,464|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jim + Herblin + Texas + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.