Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 90|
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. James Haspas was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Daniela Garcia defeated Bob Harmsen, Geoff Haveman, Jim Holtrop and David Kroll in the Republican primary. Holtrop suspended his campaign before the primary due to "personal health issues." Garcia defeated Haspas in the general election.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 90 General Election, 2014|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 90 Republican Primary, 2014|
In 2014, Holtrop's endorsements included:
- Right to Life of Michigan
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jim + Holtrop + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Michigan House of Representatives District 90
- Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Profile from Vote-USA
- Jim Holtrop on LinkedIn
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- Holtrop for Michigan, homepage, accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed December 5, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
- Right to Life of Michigan, "Elections," accessed June 18, 2014
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |