Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|West Virginia House of Delegates, District 9|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Parkersburg South High School, 1971|
|Birthday||June 10, 1953|
Marion's professional experience includes working a truck driver for United Parcel Service from 1998 to 2005.
Elections for the office of West Virginia House of Delegates will consist of a primary election on May 13, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 25, 2014. Jim Marion is unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Anna Border is unopposed in the Republican primary.
Marion ran in the 2012 election for West Virginia House of Delegates, District 9. Marion ran unopposed in the May 8 primary election and was defeated by incumbent Anna Border (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|West Virginia House of Delegates, District 9, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Anna Border Incumbent||65.6%||4,504|
|West Virginia State Senate, District 9 Democratic Primary (2010)|
|Francis James Marion (D)||1,063||45.06%|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jim + Marion + West + Virginia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Facebook campaign page
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2012
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- WBOY.com "West Virginia General Election Results November 6, 2012" Accessed November 7, 2012
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - General Election - November 6, 2012," accessed February 12, 2014
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - Primary Election - May 8, 2012," accessed February 12, 2014
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - General Election - November 2, 2010," accessed February 11, 2014
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - Primary Election - May 11, 2010," accessed February 11, 2014
State of West Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Schools | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |