|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 13|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Nolan's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "My most important agenda is improving Education in North Carolina."
- Excerpt: "As your elected representative I will represent ALL people in my district. I will be receptive and respect the voters I serve."
- Excerpt: "Real tax reform would focus on closing special interest loopholes and establishing a tax code that treats all of our hardworking taxpayers fairly."
Protect our Land and Water
- Excerpt: "We need lawmakers who care about our air and water and not just the campaign contributions they reap from energy companies who do much of the polluting."
- Excerpt: "We need to continue to push for energy independence and pursue alternative energy sources such as natural gas, wind, solar, solar photovoltaic (PV) water, and other renewable fuels."
Elections for the office of North Carolina House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 6, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 28, 2014. Incumbent Patricia McElraft was unopposed in the Republican primary, while Jim Nolan was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Nolan and McElraft will face off in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jim + Nolan + North + Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- North Carolina House of Representatives
- North Carolina State Legislature
- North Carolina House of Representatives elections, 2014
- North Carolina House of Representatives District 13
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Jim Nolan on Facebook
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |