Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Attorney General of Oklahoma|
- Bachelor's degree, Houghton College (1977) in history and speech
- Juris Doctorate degree, Syracuse University Law School (1980) (Magna Cum Laude)
Immediately after receiving his law degree, Priest worked as an attorney (and later served as a director) at the Oklahoma City-based private firm of McKinney & Stringer. Remaining there for twenty-four years, he chose to focus on employment law and civil rights litigation in addition to general civil litigation. It also during his time there that he helped found and then lead the employment services division of the firm, acting as both an attorney as well as a supervisor. In 2005, Priest joined another Oklahoma City-based law practice, Whitten, Burrage, Priest, Fulmer, Anderson & Eisel, where he focused on employment law and civil rights litigation.
- See also: Oklahoma Attorney General election, 2010
- 2010 Race for Attorney General - Democratic Primary
- Jim Priest ran unopposed in this contest
On November 2, 2010, Scott Pruitt won election to the office of Oklahoma Attorney General. He defeated Jim Priest (D) in the general election.
|Oklahoma Attorney General, 2010|
|Election Results Via: Oklahoma State Board of Elections|
According to Follow the Money, Priest has raised $284,251 in 2010 for his state attorney general campaign as of September 26, 2010. 
Listed below are the top five contributors:
|Simone G. Fulmer||$5,000|
|Kent R. McGuire||$5,000|
Jim Priest for Attorney General
P.O. Box 3265
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-3265
Phone: (405) 226-2086
- Jim Priest's Facebook profile
- Jim Priest's Twitter account
- Project Vote Smart - Jim Priest biography
- Jimpriest.com 2010 Campaign website
The Internet Archive's Wayback Machine was used to recall this version of the website from October 27, 2010.