|Oklahoma Commissioner of Agriculture|
|January 10, 2011 - Present|
|Years in position||3|
|Assistant Minority Floor Leader, Oklahoma House of Representatives|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed by||Gov. Mary Fallin (R)|
|State Executive Director for Oklahoma Farm Service Agency|
|Oklahoma House of Representatives|
|Bachelor's||Oklahoma State University (1980)|
|Associate's||Northern Oklahoma College (1978)|
|Birthday||June 20, 1958|
|Place of birth||Blackwell, Oklahoma|
- BS, Engineering Technology, Oklahoma State University, 1979-80
- AA, Drafting & Design, Northern Oklahoma College, 1977-78
- Attended, United States Department of Agriculture Supervisory Academy at Texas A&M
Oklahoma Commissioner of Agriculture (2011-present)
Reese has served as Oklahoma Commissioner of Agriculture since January 10, 2011.
Oklahoma House of Representatives (1987-2001)
Comprehensive donor information for Reese is available dating back to 2000. Based on available campaign finance records, Reese raised a total of $4,328 during that time period. This information was last updated on May 13, 2013.
|Jim Reese's Campaign Contribution History|
|2000||OK House of Representatives||$4,328|
|Grand Total Raised||$4,328|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jim + Reese + Oklahoma + Agriculture"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oklahoma Department of Agriculture, Food and Forestry
- Reese's biography
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- LinkedIn profile
- Campaign contributions: 2000
|Oklahoma Commissioner of Agriculture
| Succeeded by|