For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Oklahoma Commissioner of Agriculture|
|January 10, 2011 - Present|
|Years in position||4|
|Assistant Minority Floor Leader, Oklahoma House of Representatives|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed by||Gov. Mary Fallin (R)|
|State Executive Director for Oklahoma Farm Service Agency|
|Oklahoma House of Representatives|
|Associate's||Northern Oklahoma College (1978)|
|Bachelor's||Oklahoma State University (1980)|
|Date of birth||June 20, 1958|
|Place of birth||Blackwell, Oklahoma|
- B.S., Engineering Technology, Oklahoma State University, 1979-80
- AA, Drafting & Design, Northern Oklahoma College, 1977-78
- Attended, United States Department of Agriculture Supervisory Academy at Texas A&M
Oklahoma Commissioner of Agriculture (2011-present)
Reese has served as Oklahoma Commissioner of Agriculture since January 10, 2011.
Oklahoma House of Representatives (1987-2001)
Comprehensive donor information for Reese is available dating back to 2000. Based on available campaign finance records, Reese raised a total of $4,328 during that time period. This information was last updated on May 13, 2013.
|Jim Reese's Campaign Contribution History|
|2000||OK House of Representatives||$4,328|
|Grand Total Raised||$4,328|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jim + Reese + Oklahoma + Agriculture"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oklahoma Department of Agriculture, Food and Forestry
- Reese's biography
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- LinkedIn profile
- Campaign contributions: 2000
|Oklahoma Commissioner of Agriculture
| Succeeded by|