Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Texas, District 11|
Riley ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing Texas' 11th District. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on May 29, 2012. He ran against incumbent Mike Conaway (Texas) (R) and Scott Ballard (L) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|U.S. House, Texas District 11 General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Mike Conaway Incumbent||78.6%||177,742|
|Libertarian||Scott J. Ballard||2.8%||6,311|
|Source: Texas Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
Campaign donor info is not available.
- Texas' 11th Congressional District elections, 2012
- United States House of Representatives elections in Texas, 2012
- U.S. House elections, 2012
- Star-Telegram, "A crowded District 6 race," September 14, 2011
- Politico, "2012 Election Map, Texas," November 6, 2012
- Texas Democrats, "2012 Candidate list," accessed May 10, 2012 (dead link)
- Texas Secretary of State, "Unofficial Democratic primary results," May 29, 2012 (timed out)
- OpenSecrets, "Texas' 11th Congressional District Summary" accessed May 1, 2013
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |