Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Illinois House of Representatives District 45|
|Profession||Home health care provider|
Franzen's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Low income and those with disabilities
- Jobs back home
- Future stability
- Women's rights
Franzen ran in the 2012 election for Illinois House of Representatives District 45. Franzen was unopposed in the Democratic primary on March 20, 2012, and was defeated by Dennis Reboletti in the November 6 general election.
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 45, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Dennis Reboletti Incumbent||55.4%||24,084|
Franzen was the Democratic candidate for District 45 of the Illinois House of Representatives in the state's November 2, 2010 general election. She lost in the general election to incumbent Republican Franco Coladipietro.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "JoAnn + Franzen + Illinois + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- JoAnn Franzen for 45th District Representative Facebook group
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Website
- ↑ JoAnn Franzen, accessed October 24, 2012
- ↑ Illinois State Board of Elections "Candidate List," December 5, 2011
- ↑ Illinois State Board of Elections, "Official 2012 Primary Results"
- ↑ Illinois State Board of Elections, “Official Vote - November 6, 2012 General Election,” accessed January 18, 2013
- ↑ Chicago Sun-Times, "2010 Election Results"
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |