|Wyoming Director of Workforce Services|
|2007 – present|
|Years in position||6|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed by||Gov. Dave Freudenthal|
|Bachelor's||University of Wyoming (1988)|
|Master's||University of Wyoming (1998)|
Evans holds a B.S. in Finance and an M.A. in Adult Education, both from the University of Wyoming.
- B.S. in Finance - University of Wyoming (1988)
- M.A. in Adult Education - University of Wyoming (1998)
Wyoming Director of Workforce Services (2007-present)
Evans has served as Wyoming Director of Workforce Services since 2007.
Evans was re-appointed as Wyoming Director of Workforce Services by Gov. Matt Mead on January 5, 2011. At the same time he also named her director of the Wyoming Department of Employment, proposing to merge the two agencies.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Joan + Evans + Wyoming + Labor"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Report: Wyoming workplace deaths remain high -- 31 dead in 2012 - Casper Star-Tribune Online
- Report on Workplace Fatalities, Injuries for 2012 - Basinsradio
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ Wyoming Business Report, "Evans appointed head of dual agency," January 5, 2011
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 High Beam Research, "JOAN EVANS APPOINTED AS HEAD OF WYOMING DEPARTMENT OF WORKFORCE SERVICES," December 11, 2006
- ↑ Wyoming Education Coordinating Council, "Joan Evans," accessed October 21, 2013
- ↑ Wyoming Tribune Eagle, "Gov. Mead proposes plan to streamline state government," January 6, 2011
|Wyoming Director of Workforce Services
| Succeeded by|