|New Jersey General Assembly District 38|
|2004 - 2012|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 3, 2009|
|Bachelor's||Montclair State University|
|Master's||Montclair State University, 1971|
|Other||EdD, Administration, Fordham University, 1998|
- A176 Requires criminal history background check for certain persons working at schools.
- A266 Exempts municipal clerk from penalties for Open Public Records Act violations under certain circumstances.
- A804 "New Jersey Compassionate Use Medical Marijuana Act."
- A902 Establishes animal cruelty offenses pertaining to chaining or other restraint of animals.
|New Jersey Assembly General Election, Thirty-Eighth Legislative District (2009)|
|Concetta Wagner (D)||28,618|
|Joan M. Voss (D)||28,078|
|Judith Fisher (R)||23,132|
|Nicholas Lonzisero (R)||22,808|
Below are Voss's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2009 election:
|New Jersey Education Association||$9,950|
|Plumbers & Pipefitters Local 14||$9,400|
|Bob Gordon For Senate||$8,200|
|New Jersey Regional Council Of Carpenters||$8,200|
|Fund Of Joe Roberts Assembly Speaker||$8,200|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Joan + Voss + New Jersey + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Jersey General Assembly
- General Assembly Committees
- New Jersey State Legislature
- Joint Committees
- New Jersey state legislative districts
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- State Surge - Legislative and voting track record
- Campaign Contributions: 2009, 2007, 2005
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography of Joan Voss," accessed December 17, 2014
- New Jersey State Legislature, "Bills Sponsored by Senators and Representatives," accessed April 10, 2014
- Associated Press, "General Election Results, November 4, 2009," accessed April 10, 2014
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2009 New Jersey Assembly General Election Results, accessed April 10, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2009 Campaign contributions," accessed December 16, 2014
|New Jersey General Assembly District 38
| Succeeded by|
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |