|Oregon House of Representatives, District 51|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Profession||Director of membership|
Bailey's professional experience includes working as the director of membership for the Building a Better America Council, which certifies homes built with domestic materials.
Bailey's campaign website highlights the following issues:
- Excerpt: "In the legislature, I will work to ensure we have high-performing public schools with a variety of other options that best serve the individual child."
Creating Oregon Jobs
- Excerpt: "In the legislature, we can facilitate small business creation and Oregon manufacturing by focusing on meeting the needs of small and local business owners. This could be covered in a variety of ways including increasing industrial land site readiness, tax policy, and helping small business owners with access to capital."
Caring for Our Community
- Excerpt: "Like many districts in Oregon, House District 51 has unique needs in order to care for our community. Whether it’s working to fund wrap around services for seniors and people with disabilities, to helping our soldiers at Camp Withycombe prepare to deploy to Afghanistan this year, there are things we can do at the legislature to make sure those among us who truly need our support are met with a strong social safety net and pathways to help move their lives forward."
- Excerpt: "In the legislature, I’m going to work to make sure that our taxpayer dollars are well spent and provide good outcomes for our district and for the state."
Elections for the office of Oregon House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Incumbent Shemia Fagan was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Jodi Bailey defeated Brandon Miles in the Republican primary. Bailey is running on the Libertarian party and Independent tickets and Fagan is running on the Working Families Party ticket. Fagan and Bailey will face off in the general election.
|Oregon House of Representatives, District 51 Republican Primary, 2014|
Bailey has three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jodi + Bailey + Oregon + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oregon State Senate elections, 2014
- Oregon State Legislature
- Oregon House of Representatives
- Oregon House of Representatives District 51
- Official campaign website
- Jodi Bailey on Facebook
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Oregon Secretary of State - Candidate list
- www.oregonlive.com, "Two Lake Oswego lawyers seek Oregon House seat: Oregon politics today," accessed April 28, 2014
- Official campaign website, "Issues," accessed April 28, 2014
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Official Results - May 20, 2014 Primary Election," accessed July 8, 2014
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Candidate Filing," accessed March 17, 2014
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid