Joe Angelo Erato
|Joe Angelo Erato|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 60|
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for all 99 seats in the Wisconsin State Assembly took place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 12, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Robert Brooks defeated Jean Opitz in the Republican primary. Perry Duman (D) and Joe Angelo Erato (R) were removed from the ballot before the primary elections. However, Duman earned the Democratic nomination as a write-in candidate. Brooks faced Duman in the general. Brooks defeated Duman in the general election, and was elected to the seat.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 60 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Jean F. Opitz||41.9%||3,457|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Joe + Angelo + Erato + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Wisconsin State Legislature
- Wisconsin state legislative districts
- Wisconsin State Assembly
- Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability, "Candidates Registered by Office," June 11, 2014
- Milwaukee Wisconsin Journal Sentinel, "Wisconsin 2014 fall primary election results," accessed August 12, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "2014 Partisan Primary Candidates," accessed June 19, 2014
- Wisconsin Votes, accessed October 11, 2014
- Madison.com, "Election Results: Wisconsin Legislature," accessed November 5, 2014
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |