Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 167|
|Bachelor's||Indiana University of Pennsylvania, 1985|
|Place of birth||Norristown, PA|
Corrigan's professional experience includes owning a painting and renovation business. He earned his B.S. in marketing and economics from Indiana University of Pennsylvania in 1985.
Corrigan's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- "I support a spending freeze for state government."
- "Spending under Governor Rendell increased 40% in 8 years and borrowing increased 30%"
- "As a Township Supervisor I voted against 4 out of 6 budgets because of excessive spending."
No New Taxes, Fees Or Tolls
- "I pledge to vote against any new tax, fee or toll. The Incumbent voted for a 25% toll increase on Pa, Turnpike"
- "I am the only candidate to sign a No New Tax Pledge, in fact I’ve signed two"
The Current Pension Crisis
- "Guaranteed pensions only exist today for Government Employees, the private sector realized in the 1970s that defined benefit plans were unsustainable."
- "I am the only candidate to pledge to not accept a State funded Defined Benifit Pension plan"
- "The solution is simple, eliminate Defined Benifit Pension Plans for all new state workers and replace with Defined Contribution Plans"
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 167 Republican Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Joe + Corrigan + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |