For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Florida, District 19|
- Job Growth and Banking Regulations
- Trade, Deficits and Spending
- Foreign Policy, National Defense, and the War on Terror
- Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security
- Governmental Labor Force
- Administrative Bureaucracies
- National Healthcare
- Legal Reform
- State and Federal Powers
- Congressional Reform
Davidow was in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing Florida's 19th District. Davidow sought the nomination on the Republican ticket. The signature filing deadline was June 8, 2012, with the primary taking place on August 14, 2012. Davidow was defeated by Trey Radel in the Republican primary on August 14, 2012.
|U.S. House, Florida District 19 Republican Primary, 2012|
- Florida's 19th Congressional District
- Florida's 19th Congressional District elections, 2012
- United States House of Representatives
- Campaign Website
- Joe Davidow for Congress LinkedIn Page
- Joe Davidow for Congress Facebook Page
- Joe Davidow's Twitter Account
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |