|Alabama House of Representatives District 94|
|November 5, 2014|
|Years in position||9|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Commissioner, Baldwin County|
|Service/branch||United States Army Alabama National Guard, Berlin|
|Years of service||1958-1966|
|Birthday||September 13, 1940|
|Place of birth||Birmingham, AL|
Faust works as a salesman with Independent Insurance. He has previously worked for Woodman of the World, Life Insurance Company and as owner of the Commercial Insulation Company from 1963 to 1981. Faust served in the United States Army Alabama National Guard, Berlin from 1958 to 1966.
Faust served on these committees in the 2011-2012 legislative session:
- Subcommittee on Petroleum and Waterways
- Subcommittee on Sporting Issues
- Baldwin County Legislation Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Insurance Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Subcommittee on Services (Insurance)
- Local Legislation Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Transportation, Utilities and Infrastructure Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Subcommittee on Utilities, Chair
Faust won re-election to the 94th District Seat in 2010. He defeated Dale Brown in the primary. He then ran uncontested in the November 2 general election. The general election took place on November 2, 2010.
|Alabama House of Representatives, District 94 Republican Primary (2010)|
|Joe Faust (R)||6,947|
|Dale Brown (R)||3,222|
Faust raised $67,190 for his campaign, while Ponder raised $0.
|Alabama State House, District 94 (2006)|
|Joe Faust (R)||11,344|
|Gene Ponder (D)||3,426|
In 2010, Faust raised $82,452 in contributions. 
His four largest contributors were:
|Faust, Bobby L||$6,182|
|Faust, Bobby Lee & Faust Jr, Bobby L||$5,000|
|Alabama Forestry Association||$5,000|
|High St Pac||$5,000|
In 2006, Faust collected $67,190 in donations.
Below are Faust's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2006 election:
|AL Education Assoc||$5,000|
|Business Council of AL||$5,000|
|Louis & Melinda Mapp||$3,000|
Faust and his wife, Sharon Fay Pennington, have four children.
Faust is a member of the Faith Baptist Church of Fairhope, Fellowship Christian Athletes Board, Marietta Johnson School of Organic Education Board and the Masons - Greeno Lodge 598.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Joe + Faust + Alabama + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Joe Faust's personal website (Archived)
- Alabama Legislature - Joe Faust
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Alabama House Republican Caucus
- Campaign contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006
|Alabama House District 94
| Succeeded by|
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|