Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 25|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of North Carolina House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 6, 2014. The general election took place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 28, 2014. Incumbent Jeffrey Collins was unopposed in the Republican primary. Joe Hester withdrew from the race before the Democratic primary, and was replaced on the ballot by Charles Johnson. Collins defeated Johnson in the general election.
|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 25 General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Jeffrey Collins Incumbent||68.1%||19,163|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Joe + Hester + North + Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- North Carolina House of Representatives
- North Carolina State Legislature
- North Carolina House of Representatives elections, 2014
- North Carolina House of Representatives District 25
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, Official primary candidate list
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, Official general election candidate list
- www.rockymounttelegram.com, "Hester withdraws from N.C. House race," accessed April 17, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "Primary Candidate List Grouped by Contest," accessed March 7, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "General Election Candidate List Grouped by Contest," accessed August 12, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "05/06/2014 Official Primary Election Results - Statewide," accessed December 5, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "11/04/2014 Official General Election Results - Statewide," accessed December 5, 2014
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |