|U.S. House, Florida, District 23|
|Bachelor's||University of Maryland|
|Place of birth||Detroit, Michigan|
|Profession||Founder, Americans Against Hate|
He was a 2012 Republican candidate who sought election to the U.S. House to represent the 23rd Congressional District of Florida. Kaufman was defeated by Karen Harrington in the Republican primary on August 14, 2012.
- University of Maryland, Communications
- Economy and Jobs
- Medicare and Social Security
- Internet Taxes
- Foreign Policy
- Immigration Reform
Kaufman is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Florida's 23rd District. Kaufman is seeking the Republican nomination in the primary. The general election takes place on November 4, 2014.
Candidates for Congress are required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2014 elections season. Below are Kaufman's reports.
|Joe Kaufman (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||April 15, 2013||$0||$15,024||$(13,940)||$18,485|
|July Quarterly||July 15, 2013||$18,485||$131,297||$(118,923)||$30,859|
|October Quarterly||October 15, 2013||$30,859||$33,302||$(34,376)||$29,785|
|Year End||January 31, 2014||$29,785||$97,078||$(60,748)||$66,115|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Joe + Kaufman+ Florida + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States congressional delegations from Florida
- United States House of Representatives
- Florida's 23rd Congressional District elections, 2014
- Florida's 23rd Congressional District
- Florida Election Division, "Candidate Listing for 2014 General Election," accessed November 19, 2013
- AP Results "U.S. House Results" Accessed August 14, 2012
- Kaufman for Congress "About" Accessed June 28, 2012
- Kaufman for Congress "Issues" Accessed January 2, 2012
- Federal Election Commission, "April Quarterly," accessed February 24, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "July Quarterly," accessed February 24, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "October Quarterly," accessed February 24, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "Year End Report," accessed February 24, 2014
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |