|General election||November 4, 2014|
|U.S. House, Florida, District 26|
Martinez is running for election to the U.S. House, representing the 26th Congressional District of Florida. Martinez is seeking the Republican nomination in the primary. The general election takes place on November 4, 2014.
Candidates for Congress are required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2014 elections season. Below are Martinez's reports.
|Joe Martinez (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|Year End||January 31, 2014||$0||$11,910||$(6,054)||$5,855|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Joe + Martinez + Florida + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Hillsborough real estate transactions for Feb. 16 - Tampabay.com (blog)
- Interviews with Winners, Day 1 at 2014 Arena Grand Prix in Orlando - SwimSwam
- Note found at scene may give clues in mail bomb death of ex-lawy - NBC-2.com ... - NBC2 News
- NL East teams at the start of spring training - MiamiHerald.com
- Buying Liquor Could Get Way Easier - Huffington Post
- 10 Things to Know for Today - Westport-News
- 10 for today: Wednesday, Feb. 12 - WBCO
- Arias' penalty phase retrial won't start March 17 - WPEC
- Arrivals and Departures for Feb. 7, 2014 - The Florida Current
- Notable deaths last week - Chicago Daily Herald
- United States congressional delegations from Florida
- United States House of Representatives
- Florida's 26th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Florida's 26th Congressional District
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |