|Tennessee House Of Representatives District 8|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
McCord is a businessman.
McCord earned his B.A. from the University of Tennessee - Knoxville in 1991.
McCord did not run for re-election to the 8th District Seat in 2010. The primary was held on August 5, 2010. The general election took place on November 2, 2010.
McCord raised $24,825 for his campaign.
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 8 (2008)|
|Joe McCord (R)||21,073|
- Subcommittee on Industrial Impact
- Subcommittee on Environment
- Subcommittee on Wildlife
- Corrections Oversight Committee, Tennessee General Assembly
- Ethics Committee, Tennessee House
- Workers Compensation Committee, Tennessee General Assembly
McCord raised $24,825 in the 2008 election cycle.
His major contributors are listed below.
|Home Builders Association of Tennessee||$1,500|
|Tennessee Association of Realtors||$1,500|
|Tennessee Medical Association||$1,000|
|Tennessee Highway Contractors||$1,000|
|Tennessee Bankers Association||$1,000|
McCord is married and has two children.
- Tennessee Legislature - Representative Joe McCord
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
- Tennessee Votes profile
|Tennessee House of Representatives District 8
| Succeeded by|
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |