|Former candidate for|
|Florida House of Representatives, District 51|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Murray's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "We won WWII through combined teamwork at home and abroad. I believe we have to tackle our economic problems with a similar teamwork effort between business, labor, and government."
Strongly Supporting Veterans
- Excerpt: "If elected, I will strongly support those who have borne the steep price of our nation's defense. When you join the military you are giving the government a blank check with your life. It takes courage make such a commitment."
Elections for the office of Florida House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 26, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 20, 2014. Joe Murray was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Steve Crisafulli was unopposed in the Republican primary. Crisafulli defeated Murray in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Joe + Murray + Florida + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Florida House of Representatives
- Florida House of Representatives District 51
- Florida House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Florida State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Joe Murray on Facebook
- Joe Murray on Twitter
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |