For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Former candidate for|
|U.S. House, Florida, District 16|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Newman ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Florida's 16th District. Newman ran as a write-in candidate. He was defeated by incumbent Vern Buchanan (R) in the general election on November 4, 2014.
Newman is a centenarian, age 101 in 2014.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Joe + Newman + Florida + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States congressional delegations from Florida
- United States House of Representatives
- Florida's 16th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Florida's 16th Congressional District
- UPI.com, "101-year-old Florida man runs for Congress," accessed February 19, 2014
- Telegraph, "Florida man running for congress at age of 101," accessed February 22, 2014
- Florida Election Division, "Candidate List," accessed April 2, 2014
- CBS News, "101-year-old Florida man running for Congress," accessed February 22, 2014
- The Huffington Post, "Election 2014," November 4, 2014
- USA Today, "Centenarian runs for Congress in Florida," accessed March 20, 2014
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |