|| The information about this individual is current as of when his or her last campaign ended. See anything that needs updating? Send a correction to our editors
Joe Pamelia was a 2012 Libertarian candidate who sought election to the U.S. House to represent the 4th Congressional District of Arizona.
Pamelia attended school at Rutgers University, Union College, Control Data Institute, and RCA Technical Institute. He earned a Master's degree in Electrical Engineering. Pamelia is recently retired from Raytheon Space & Airborne Systems. He has worked for over 40 years in Aerospace and Defense.
Pamelia stated the following about his political philosophy in a biographical submission to Ballotpedia.
- REFORM Healthcare Programs
- REFORM Illegal Immigration
- STOP H1-B Visa Programs
- STOP the Bailouts
- STOP the Corruption
- STOP THE REPUBLICAN AND DEMOCRATIC GREED MACHINE
- WE NEED LESS Government
- WE NEED LESS Taxes
- See also: Arizona's 4th Congressional District elections, 2012
Pamelia ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent Arizona's 4th District. He ran unopposed in the Libertarian primary on August 28, 2012. He lost to Paul Gosar (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Joe + Pamelia + Arizona + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Joe Pamelia News Feed
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 [Ballotpedia bio submission, July 3, 2012]
- ↑ Arizona Secretary of State, "Official primary candidate list," August 28, 2012
- ↑ Associated Press, "Primary results," August 28, 2012
- ↑ ABC News, "General Election Results 2012-Arizona," November 7, 2012