For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|U.S. House, Arizona, District 4|
Pamelia attended school at Rutgers University, Union College, Control Data Institute, and RCA Technical Institute. He earned a Master's degree in Electrical Engineering. Pamelia is recently retired from Raytheon Space & Airborne Systems. He has worked for over 40 years in Aerospace and Defense.
- REFORM Healthcare Programs
- REFORM Illegal Immigration
- STOP H1-B Visa Programs
- STOP the Bailouts
- STOP the Corruption
- STOP THE REPUBLICAN AND DEMOCRATIC GREED MACHINE
- WE NEED LESS Government
- WE NEED LESS Taxes
Pamelia ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent Arizona's 4th District. He ran unopposed in the Libertarian primary on August 28, 2012. He lost to Paul Gosar (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|U.S. House, Arizona District 4 General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Paul Gosar Incumbent||66.8%||162,907|
|Source: Arizona Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Joe + Pamelia + Arizona + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Arizona's 4th Congressional District
- Arizona's 4th Congressional District elections, 2012
- United States House of Representatives