Joe Walsh (Minnesota)
|Minnesota House of Representatives District 15A|
Walsh's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"All Minnesotans should pay their fair share. The Minnesotans with the least should not have the highest tax rate."
Property Tax Relief
- Excerpt:"Another way that Minnesota’s working families and small businesses shouldered even more of the burden in 2012."
- Excerpt:"Putting consumers back in the driver’s seat to lead us to economic prosperity."
- Excerpt:"Remembering how Minnesota’s shutdown happened and vowing not to borrow from our children’s future again."
- Excerpt:"We need a new Minnesota Miracle to ensure that all children in Minnesota have equal access to quality education."
Walsh ran in the 2012 election for Minnesota House of Representatives District 15A. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 14 and was defeated by incumbent Sondra Erickson (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012. 
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 15A, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Sondra Erickson Incumbent||52.4%||10,027|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Joe + Walsh + Minnesota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Doug Sedenquist, Michigan Republican Party Central Committee Member ... - Huffington Post
- Christmas has arrived in PR - Park Rapids Enterprise
- World's largest gingerbread house built in Texas - New York Daily News
- Week 13 NFL roundup: Patriots survive Texans, Panthers win 8th in a row - Indianapolis Star
- NFL Week 13 wrap - Fox Sports
- Loading Koch Industries Website Too Many Times In 1 Minute Just Cost This ... - Huffington Post
- US Presidential Elections and Liberian Affairs - Patriotic Vanguard
- Falcons edge Bills in Toronto in wild OT finish: NFL roundup - CBC.ca
- It's a Replacements tribute 'Hootenanny' - vita.mn
- Talking turkey: Obama gets his pick - Chicago Sun-Times
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |